Ehsaas Scholarship 2021 Online Application
Hello and welcome to Correctng in this guide we are going to show you how to apply for Ehsaas Scholarship 2021. But the, let get to know what’s involved in Ehsaas Scholarship 2021 before applying.
About Ehsaas Scholarship 2021
The government of Pakistan has launched the country’s largest undergraduate Scholarship program Ehsaas Undergraduate scholarship in 2021.
Under the Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship program, 200,000 scholarships are to be awarded to deserving students in four years. 50% quota is reserved for female students.
Ehsaas scholarship 2021 is a fully-funded program, which not only covers tuition fees but a monthly stipend will also be provided to the scholars.
The Main Features of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 are as follows:
- 50,000 Scholarships per annum
- 200,0000 undergraduate scholarships in 4 years
- 50% of seats reserved for Girls
- Full tuition fee
- 4000 Monthly Stipend
- Special Preference to disabled and students belonging to underprivileged areas
Eligibility Criteria for Ehsaas Scholarship 2021
- Deserving students from low-income families
- Undergraduate students enrolled in affiliated public sector universities are eligible to apply
- Only those students are eligible who got admission on a merit basis in public sector respective universities
- Students who got admission on self-finance / self-support program are not eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Students availing of any other scholarship or grant from any source are not eligible to apply
- Students already availing of any other scholarship or grant from any other source are ineligible to apply
- This program is only for regular students. Distant learning students are ineligible
Ehsaas Scholarship 2021 Online Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online at http://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/
- The complete application form can be submitted to the respective university’s financial aid office
- Do not submit the application form directly to HEC
After submission of the online application form of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Project, the applicant is required to take a printout of the application form and attach the following supporting documents:
|1||Copy of applicant CNIC / B. Form|
|2||Copy of CNIC (Father, Mother/ Guardian)|
|3||Salary Slip / Income Certificate (Father/Guardian, Mother)|
|4||If father is Labourer on daily wage / shopkeeper / private job, then attach undertaking of Income Certificate on minimum amount of stamp paper of Rs. 50/-|
|5||Copies of last Six Month Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water) – (If applicable)|
|6||Copy of Rent agreement in case of Rented House|
|7||Copies of Last Fee Receipts of Applicant and Siblings (If applicable)|
|8||Copies of Medical bills/ expenditure related documents (if applicable)|
|9||01 Passport size Photograph of Applicant|
|10||01 Picture of House from outside Front|
Important Note: The hard copy of the application form along with the supporting documents will be submitted to the Student Financial Aid Office of the university only.